Trip Report Just returned from Turks & Caicos - Dive Provo rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know if Dive Provo goes to similar places like smaller organizations like Aqua TCI (trying to compare the two). Seems that Dive Provo marina is in the North of the island, while Aqua TCI is on the south side. Not sure if that matters though?

When I was there, they left out of 2 marinas, depending on weather, and dive location.
One day was Turtle Cove (North side), and the other 3 were from (I think) Caicos marina and shipyard (south side). The weather wasn't great for the last half of the trip, so that might be the reason they left from the Shipyard, because most of the diving those days was around West Caicos. The bad weather was all coming in from the north side

Usually the dive shops here run out to NW Point from both Shipyard and Turtle Cove. This is some of the best diving on the island, launching from Turtle Cove can head to West Caicos, and if I recall last time we went to Pine Cay we departed from Shipyards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom