just returned from Maui...suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuff77

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to give two thumbs up for Extended Horizons. I made 7 dives with them. Saw 1st and 2nd Cathedral and a bunch of other awesome sites. The night dives at Black Rock were incredible. I've never seen so many free swimming eels. For a good trip report see post "maui dive report 6/16 6/18 6/20". Great report Chris!!

Bottom line... I did hours and hours of research before selecting my dive boat. I've read every single post on maui diving. Decided to go with Extended Horizons and can't say enough good things about them. Great DMs. They're all great!

Owner Erik was there the whole time either leading dives or driving the boat. This guy has a serious passion for diving and giving everyone onboard an experience they won't forget.

I just wanted to pass this along for those trying to make the decision i took so long to make. You won't be disappointed!!!

chuff77:
For a good trip report see post "maui dive report 6/16 6/18 6/20". Great report Chris!!

Thanks! It was great meeting /diving with you. That was a great day!

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom