Just recieved GREAT news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if this is the rught place to post this. If not Mods please move.

Last night i recieved some great news. My wife came home and told me we are expecting our first child. I am just EXCITED as all get up. Due date is May 20.

I would consider starting your new dive buddy out with a fish mobile above the crib and a stuffed animal made from neoprene. You may want an aquarium in the room to serve as a night light.

Remember, its never too early to spark an interest in diving.

Congrats.

I'll start knitting you a little set of fins immediately.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Does Mommy dive? Mommy will need time away from Jr. to relax and Grandparents need Grandchild time. Diving is the perfect solution for all involved. It is a win win win win for everyone. You dive, Mommy gets time to relax and dive, Grandparents get to spoil Jr. and Jr. gets spoiled!

Thank you
I had thought about the fish mobile but the aquarium is a great idea. Mom does dive our last trip was two weeks in bonaire in June.

Knitting fins that would be cool
LOL

Mom's diving is over for at least 9 + months!

Aaron,

Congrats! That is sooooooooo GREAT! Our best to you guys!

:wave-smil

Liz & Ed

Ohhhh....ohhhhh wait a minute...you guys were here in Bonaire in June....MMMMMMM See what a relaxing trip to Bonaire can do!

Bonaire may have something in the air. Congrats. I LOVE the aquarium idea... That would be a great night light.

Well Lyn had an Ultra sound done and they figure that she is about five weeks along right now. Well I guess we have to put off coming back to bonaire for a couple years. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Back
Top Bottom