Just received my Instructor rating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, Ber Rabbit. An outstanding accomplishment. Hope you enjoy many years of successful teaching.

That's really great!!!!!!Congrats!!!:)
It took a lot of hard work and now you can finally say...I did it!!!!

Nice job! Lot's of hard work finally pays off....

Great job, now the real fun begins!!=-)

I truly hope I can certify divers that you would be proud to dive with! I won't turn them loose on the diving public until I am convinced they are safe enough to dive with the people I love.

I met my first class 9/19. I have 6 people registered but only 4 showed up. Right now I have more staff than students! Since I have 18 more hours with them I should be able to add quite a bit of extra buoyancy training as they master the other skills. I'm glad my first class is small, it's not QUITE as intimidating. They seem to be a good group though, I think we'll have fun!

Luckily I don't have to depend on instructing to feed me! I'll stick with my night job for that, it pays A LOT better!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom