Just purchased the SUEX XJOY2, XJOY7 and XJOY14 Scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice colors on the scooters + form factor. A tad painful watching the general public bumbling around on the scooters. That said - if they buy em' , practice on em' they will become streamlined gods of the deep. :D

X

They definitely change your scuba diving game. I hate diving without it anymore. I have dove with my scooter for a year and half at the end of last season. Last december I started my journey down the Cave Cert road. It had been a long long time since I have kicked for any length of time while diving. My legs were sore as hell after frog kicking for 3 days straight. :D Once you start scooter diving, you will never want to do without one.

Kicking? ..........................What is this kicking you speak of?

Another sucessful SCUBAGLOW SUEX SCOOTER TRY RIDES weekend at Dutch Springs, PA. Check out the link to the video on YouTube May 10 - 11, 2014 SUBAGLOW SUEX SCOOTER TRY RIDE DEMO - YouTube. Please join us next weekend May 17 - 18, 2014 at Dutch Springs and test ride the XJOY2, XJOY7 and XJOY37. You can sign-up athttp://www.signupgenius.com/index.cf...D2DA6FA7-dutch just enter access code: scubaglow or give me a call or drop me a PM or email. SCUBAGLOW.com

Thanks
JGLOW

Last edited:
Saw the Ebay scooter - X2. The specs place it as a recreational scooter. Static thrust 26 lbs. No specs on depth limit.

I just scored two of the e-bay ones. XJoy2 is the model. It is the base entry-level model not for heavy tech use. My wife and I are a rec single tank ocean divers and it seems fine for us and the price was unbeatable. I think the depth rating is 80 meters.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

I just scored two of the e-bay ones. XJoy2 is the model. It is the base entry-level model not for heavy tech use. My wife and I are a rec single tank ocean divers and it seems fine for us and the price was unbeatable. I think the depth rating is 80 meters.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

have fun, & mind the shaft seals

Hi, is there anything particular issue about the shaft seals? Or just not to forget regular maintenance. This is my first scooter and I want to learn as much as I can.

Thanks

Get in touch with John @Scubaglow. Him and D3 Diving is only service center in US. He would gladly address/upgrade any concerns you may have.
To give my thoughts about Suex scooters; and I have been on several and own several scoots from other manufacturers.
I do not think you have anything to worry about their seals. I have dove and spearfished with Suex scoots. For which I have gotten cave lines to monofilament lines from spearguns tangled up on props/seals on their XJoy lines to XK lines. That is my personal opion and it may be different for others.
Also what I love about their DPV is the removable props. That I believe it is a must upgrade item and will be a dive saver.
If your so concerned about their seal, they have HD seal upgrade (don't know if it is avail for XJoy 2) which I have seen in person on their XK lines which I have put through such a scrutiny that now I'm a believer in their seals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom