Just moved to the UK, were do I dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm kinda in the mood right now of just getting in the water somewhere. I guess I'm not too particular yet. Although, I've got a friend that just got back from Sardinia. Unfortunately he's not a diver, but he did get some good picks of the area. Definately a must go for me this summer. Cheap little flight on Ryan Air out of Stansted.

I've talked to one or two people that say the same thing about the Norfolk coast. There's supposed to be a pretty good little place off of Lowestoft. Haven't been there yet, but hope to make it soon. I was up in Huntstanton late last year on my motorcycle. I can see how it would only be 20 meters deep 10 miles out. I think you would have to walk out a mile just to get the water over your head.

I've got a friend that wanted to do a trip to Scapa Flow but he got deployed to the big sand box so that's out for now.

I actually do hit up Thetford Forest for a little mountain biking. It's been a few months though... right before the weather started changing. The way it's been lately looks like it be a little longer too.

I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon though. My kid was sick last week with a cold and now I've contracted kid germs. I think I'm going to die! :reaper:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom