Just "Moved" to Kauai and cant wait to get my fins wet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmustache

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have began my extended visit on the island of Kauai.

I figure a good way to get diving off my mind...would be to go diving.

So, I am looking for a dive buddy or two who knows the scene 'round here.
I currently don't have the funds to charter some dives but when I do, I will surely be contacting fathom and seasport- Until then is there a dive buddy list I can hop on? Still relatively new to diving (~50 dives) but I did my dive training in cold water in northern California, have my AAUS cert and my master diver cert. I have a lot to learn, so ideally someone with more experience than me for the first few times would be awesome.

Experience is nice, but really I am just looking for buddies who are smart safe and humble....and of course who love having a blast underwater!

So excited to be here!

Welcome to Kauai, I have been here just under two years and dive when ever I can find a partner. I usually have wds and thurs off and can do early dives most days, I work at 11. I live in koloa so super close to south side shore dives
Shep

Back
Top Bottom