Just Joined

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kman458

Reaction score
I just joined last night and thought I would stop by to say howdy. It looks like there is a good active group here. We hope to be able to make some dives with ya'll but living out in the sticks like we do has its draw backs. We are going to the Flower Gardens the end of Sept. for my wifes birthday. We are really looking foward to it. Hope to meet up with some of ya'll in the future.

Welcome to the Swamp!

Where's Brownwood?

Welcome. This place has been a fountain of information for me.

kman458:
I just joined last night and thought I would stop by to say howdy. It looks like there is a good active group here. We hope to be able to make some dives with ya'll but living out in the sticks like we do has its draw backs. We are going to the Flower Gardens the end of Sept. for my wifes birthday. We are really looking foward to it. Hope to meet up with some of ya'll in the future.

Welcome to the board!!!!! Keep diving!!!!! :dazzler1:

Thanks for the welcomes. parrotheaddiver hit the nail on the head. Brownwood is 25 miles or so north of the geographical center of Texas, 110 miles southwest of Fort Worth, 90 miles southeast of Abilene, and 100 miles or so northeast of San Angelo. We hope to get to more places around Texas to dive as the only place we have been as of now is the Comal in New Braunfels 4 or 5 times.

Welcome to the boards. Last time I was in Brownwood was for a deer hunt. Great ranch, beautiful animals.

I feel for you being so far from decent diving.

TwoBit

Dang....that IS landlocked! But you've got your choice of some good lakes.

Welcome to board. Have been in Brownwood once. Friend of mine lives in Bangs which is nearby.

It has been so long since I have been to Brownwood that I almost fogot where it was. Welcome to the board and enjoy your trip to the Flower Gardens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom