Just joined...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegirl412:
I will be going to Grand Cayman in February for a conference and plan to sneak in a little diving there too. Does anyone have any particular dive operators/ shops they like and would recommend over there?
Thanks a lot
DG

There is a dive boat that I highly recommend. Takes only ten divers, no cattle boat. It is called " Off The Wall Divers " , www.otwdivers.com . Checkout there guest book and see why I recommend them. Emailed them and everything was setup before we got there. Best price in Cayman. I was on a cruise and he adjusted his schedule to coinside with my arrival. Spoke to local people about the operator " Danny " , they had nothing but good things to say about him and his operation.

Joe :happywave :wavey: :umnik:

P.S. Welcome to the site.

Divegirl412:
Just wanted to say hello. Just joined the forum. Already looking forward to interesting interactions. Already going on my first trip with the cozy in cozumel group. Should be awesome.

Welcome to the board. I am new to the forum and diving also. See you down below!

jriderski:
There is a dive boat that I highly recommend. Takes only ten divers, no cattle boat. It is called " Off The Wall Divers " , www.otwdivers.com . Checkout there guest book and see why I recommend them. Emailed them and everything was setup before we got there. Best price in Cayman. I was on a cruise and he adjusted his schedule to coinside with my arrival. Spoke to local people about the operator " Danny " , they had nothing but good things to say about him and his operation.

Joe :happywave :wavey: :umnik:

P.S. Welcome to the site.

Thank you very much. I will definitely check them out.
DG

Welcome, it's a great way of life. It introduces you to great friends and it is the ultimate way to forget about work and the stress of normal life.

Hi there,

Welcome to the board. I am also a beginner to the diving world (got my OW the end of November). Like you i started at the top of the diving world: I got my license in Guam and from there dove for a couple of days in Palau. If you are looking for warm water you might think about coming out here.

Enjoy the Caymans and don't forget to come back and tell us about it.

Welcome to the board!

If you want to go for some dives in San Diego, let me know!
I dive here several times a week and would be happy to show you around.

--Dan

Back
Top Bottom