Just joined...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegirl412

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanted to say hello. Just joined the forum. Already looking forward to interesting interactions. Already going on my first trip with the cozy in cozumel group. Should be awesome.

Briefly, I am a very new diver PADI OW cert 11/03. 4 whole dives under my belt and raring to add more!!! Live in beautiful San Diego, but will most likely travel to do most of my diving because I am a true warm water wimp... learning the lingo fast.

Anyway, truly looking forward to enjoying diving...something that I have admired for so long.

Divegirl412:
I am a true warm water wimp...

Welcome to the board Divegirl.

Come down and dive with us in FL. We'll warm you up. :)

Welcome to SB Divegirl
You live in a great area for diving it would be a shame to pass it up water shouldn't be bad in summer. Here in NE Pennsylvania were looking at overhead diving in the winter its Cold I'll be heading to Florida in 3 weeks to do some diving. Well Welcome aboard

Thanks to all for being so welcoming. I know I will be spoiled with my dive spots so far, Maui then Cozumel....but what better way to start and get hooked??? :). I will try the California waters in the summer.

I will be going to Grand Cayman in February for a conference and plan to sneak in a little diving there too. Does anyone have any particular dive operators/ shops they like and would recommend over there?

Thanks a lot

DG

Divegirl412:
Thanks to all for being so welcoming. I know I will be spoiled with my dive spots so far, Maui then Cozumel....but what better way to start and get hooked??? :). I will try the California waters in the summer.

I will be going to Grand Cayman in February for a conference and plan to sneak in a little diving there too. Does anyone have any particular dive operators/ shops they like and would recommend over there?

Thanks a lot

DG

Again - Welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in Favorites on your Computer, and come back often!!

For Cayman, you might want to browse the postings in the Caribbean forum, or run a Search on it, and and narrow you question down? Or post a pretty picture on your prfile, then guys who have been there will clammer to post advice. You know how guys are, I guess?

For Calf waters, it's fun, once you buy the right suits and all. I'm doing a 3 day liveaboard to San Clemente islands over Memorial Day; looking forward to it.

But I'll look forward to meeting you in 3 weeks in Cozumel...

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom