Just got the Ranger !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can always cut it off and replace :)

Manogr:
The flag in the BC is the US flag... I bought it from the representative of Zeagle in Greece that imports them from the USA... I guess that they use country specific flags only for big markets...

Manogr
Ah well, like String says you can always change the flag. Good luck with the BC, my wife has had one for several years and is very happy with it.

String:
You can always cut it off and replace :)

I know and maybe I will do it :)

I don't really have a problem with the flag but there will be questions..especially when I travel abroad... are you from the U.S ? why you have this flag ? etc etc :unclesam:

For now I don't touch it :) I like it brand new and sexy

Manogr

Or like backpackers, some drivers and others, just collect the badges (bumper stickers for drivers) and stitch them on as you visit the places.

Does Zeagle put Canadian flags on ones bought in Canada? I figured it was less of a "Hey, I'm from the US" as it was a "This BC was made in the US," thing. For political reasons, the patch on my Ltd mysteriously fell off, I don't know what happened to it...

HaoleDiver:
Does Zeagle put Canadian flags on ones bought in Canada? I figured it was less of a "Hey, I'm from the US" as it was a "This BC was made in the US," thing. For political reasons, the patch on my Ltd mysteriously fell off, I don't know what happened to it...
My wife's Zeagle came with the Canada flag. Don't know how many times travelling she's had to say "No, I didn't change the flag, it came like this."

Manogr:
Ok..:) I know that this thread does not add anything useful in the boards but I am so happy that I now have next to me a brand new Zeagler Ranger that I want to tell it to some people that understands my feelings... :wink:

I love it..

Manogr

Congratulations, I just picked up a Ranger LTD and I love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom