Just Got my Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just got my force fins and I can;t wait to try them out. Any suggestions from you veterans on how to make the adjustment to this type of fins easier.

Thanks

Steve

if you didn't get the little book with your fins on how to kick, then go to the force fin website and watch the two little movies they have showing them in action. there is alot of good info on their website. It is a totaly different kicking style then regular fins. Its more of a bent knee almost bicycle kick. If you try to kick with a normal straight kick like a regular fin you won't see the advantage with the firce fin. many people try force fins and never learn how to properly kick with them, and then bash force fins saying they dont work or "I didn't see any difference".

take the time to learn how to kick with them and you'll be very suprised how much less effert you'll exert and how much faster you'll swim then your friends using regular fins.:)

Hey thanks for the tips. I never noticed the little book, but I will take another look again later on.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom