JUST GOT MY 24x35 photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chotzi:
Very cool! Did you take it in Roatan? or Papua New Guinea? I really like it! So who is the funny looking guy standing next to the picture of the fishes? I think he's probably a nice guy and all, but the picture might have been even better if he wasn't in it! In fact, the picture of the fishes is very nice. You might consider just taking a pic of the fish picture and leaving that guy out altogether.
Cheers,
Curt

I am deeply wounded the fish were supposed to be just a back drop for the Arnold lookalike. I don't know if I will ever get over this..I will send you the bill for my psychiatrist sessions.
Photo taken in PNG.
David

Glad to see your print came out. I was worried on reading your last thread when you wearn't sure how it was going to come. Looks excellent!

Matt

Corigan:
Glad to see your print came out. I was worried on reading your last thread when you wearn't sure how it was going to come. Looks excellent!

Matt

Yes I was worried some said it would not blow up that far and some said it would. I was not even sure weather to believe the guy doing the job or not...maybe he just said yes to get the job. I did see another photo that size some had brought in that they had done somewhere else and it was bad he had the same photo that he had done and it was great. So I suppose it comes down to the skill of the person doing the work.
Every one that has seen my photo says it looks great....but would they say otherwise even if they thought it was bad :wink:

that pic looks great, how about a good closeup of the details of the picture itself?

yukoneer:
that pic looks great, how about a good closeup of the details of the picture itself?

But remember you are seeing it at 72dpi on the puter

i know monitors only show 72dpi... the pic looks great, hopefully someday i'll have results like that!

yukoneer:
i know monitors only show 72dpi... the pic looks great, hopefully someday i'll have results like that!

Dont expect to much Proffesionals say 2-3 great shots on a roll of film is about the best you can hope for.
I know I throw more out than I keep

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom