Just getting my feet wet....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All!
Just starting to do the online chatter thing. So bear with my mistakes. I am looking for info on the Marriott in Curacao. Going there in Feb 06. Is the dive shop attached to the hotel a good one? Caribbean Sea Sports is the name of it. They offer an unlimited shore diving package there. I wonder if it would be better to use this or rent tanks from each different place we go to dive?

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

We've spent a couple weeks at the Marriot and the house reef is pretty good. The dive op there is ok, and has good equipt and boats, although we don't rent, but I had a look at their gear. They are on the west end of the property, so get a room in the lower numbers closer to the shop. The rental prices on their package deal might be the way to go, even if you want to take some tanks and head up or down the coast for a day trip. Some places won't allow outside tanks, so be sure and call first. Then again, a lot of the dive locations don't have a shop, so you'll do well with the Sea Sports package.

Maybe we'll see ya' on the island!

tony

When are you going? We will be there from Jan 29-Feb 12. We can't wait. Which is why I lurk around dive sites on the 'puter to get my fix..LOL..

Back
Top Bottom