Just Getting back into diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got back from a trip to Grand Cayman where i was able to do a couple of dives, now im hooked again! Looking for some people to dive with around the hilton head area. Also i need some recommendations on some BC's and Reg's, ive searched all over the forum and gotten some great leads on some stuff but nothing is better than a little personal help. Mainly going to to do rec diving, some offshore with a little spearfishing possibly in the future. Thanks for the help!

Hey there! I am just a little ways south of you here in Savannah so I am happy to get with another dive buddy! I love my LDS and they have an online store too! Scubamarket USA: Savannah Scuba gear NAUI & PADI Scuba Instruction Shop There are alot of spearfisherman in our shop and they are talking about charters going out again. I also deal with Barry down at SALVO in High Springs FL. too Salvo Diving Equipment - Home Both shops have been very good to me! I try to head to Florida regularly to dive both springs and offshore. So just give me a shout and we can get some diving in!

Carolyn:sharks:

If you are looking at regulators, one I found to be agreat value in both performance and price is the aqua lung titan. It is NITROX ready right out of the box. It has adjustable airflow also. I have been on the bottom at 125 feet and had no problems with it at all. I have recently upgraded to the aqua lung legend. How can you argue with a company that was started by jauques cousteau? Happy Diving!

Back
Top Bottom