Just finished the "Adaptive Scuba Instructor and Dive Buddy" manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malpaso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Great manual! A lot of time, effort and knowledge went into it. It's very educational, not only learning what to do as an instructor or dive buddy, but also what the adaptive diver is faced with.

I'm really looking forward to the next step. I'm waiting to do the on line portion because of the one year window from that to the water portion which I hope will be in New England (hint, hint)! If not, a week in FL won't be too hard to take :D. Hopefully, I can help someone enjoy scuba who thought they'd never be able to.

We're excited that the Diveheart Adaptive training materials are helping divers of all abilities to better understand the Roll and Responsibilities of the Adaptive Dive team as well as the newest Adaptive Dive Team protocols. Thank you so much for sharing your impressions and insights. Thank you so much for your continued friendship and support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom