Just dropped in to say Hi...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back! Hopefully you will stick around for a while :) I like the dropping in pic too. Careful though, those crazy star shaped things are straight out of the movie Aliens. Good thing you got on your brain cap for protection from them...and the cold water.

Nice picture. Welcome back and let's hope we get to read some more of your insightful proses.

Now go rewrite your article on checkmark profiles that was lost in one of the crashes, will you? :D
Full disclosure on that one:

I had the thread pulled because I wasn't going to be around to answer any questions about it... and discussions here can drift a bit, if you know what I mean. :shocked2:

Computerless multilevel diving isn't complicated... but it can be mis-interpreted/mis-used.

Wb up!!!

Uncle Pug !!!
. . . it is GOOD to hear your voice.

the K

Uncle Pug !!!
. . . it is GOOD to hear your voice.

the K

are you following me around, again :) if so, how does my butt look in these pants?

Welcome back, I am enjoying reading your DAM-I'm drowning thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom