Just dropped in to say Hi...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi!

Why pick this forum? People would love to say hi elsewhere.

I was unclear.

I was wondering why someone who was once such an important figure on ScubaBoard would drop in and say "Hi!" in the Underwater Photography forum instead of what I would perceive to be a more likely choice.

I was unclear.

I was wondering why someone who was once such an important figure on ScubaBoard would drop in and say "Hi!" in the Underwater Photography forum instead of what I would perceive to be a more likely choice.

Because he's "dropping into" the frame from abov...ah nevermind :p

Great pic, Pug!

Good to see you UP. Long time since you've been around!!

Uncle Pug
You have been missed.
Hopefully all is well with you and yours.
Be well.

Great picture, just about spit water all over my monitor.

Hi! Why pick this forum? People would love to say hi elsewhere.
Hi John. Thanks for the welcome and kind words.

Sixty folks have viewed this thread so far and less than 10% have posted a Hi back.

You are right... I could probably get a lot more action by jumping into the middle of a DIR argument. :D

Dennis, Mike, Randy, Gombessa ~ thanks for the welcome/warm wishes

Deefstes ~ Ethiopia is probably not on the itinerary... I'll check but I don't think so at this point.

Welcome back, even if in a small way, UP!

Now go rewrite your article on checkmark profiles that was lost in one of the crashes, will you? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom