Just did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickthescot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just pushed the confirm and ordered my new set. I ordered the adjustable as I live and dive cold water from rocky shores and will be traveling to Coco View in a few weeks for warm water. The thought is that the adjustable will fit both pairs of boots. I'll be back with a report. Thanks for all of the input, you all helped with my decision

awesome, welcome to the family. I am sure that you will like the adjustable. Let us know how the first couple of dives go.

I am sold. Used my Force Fin Adjustables all week at Coco View. From the start they felt different with very little resistance. First time out I went snorkeling in the "front yard". The ease of movement was incredible, speed was awesome. The adjustment period was minimal and I quickly realized I loved these fins for snorkeling. Next up was Scuba. Coco View requires an orientation dive with the divemaster and about 20 divers for a 40 minute dive. No one out ran me, not even the young bucks. Everyone said to take at least 10 dives to get full effect. I gained greater control with every dive. I tight quarters like the crevice at Mary's I could do a small flutter kick and never touched a wall. Got some funny looks on the dive boat and a question or 2. I could however walk on deck with ease. I would recommend these fins to anyone. BTW for sale are a great pair of Mares size large great condition. Thanks Blair, if you need a sales rep let me know.

Back
Top Bottom