Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uh huh...

ok, so out of that $25, the girl at the chair keeps how much?

If she's just an employee, she'd be lucky to keep half, some of them have to rent the chair. It's not like they're working a full hour every hour, so she's really not bringing in $100 an hour.

If she owns the place, that $25 a cut goes to paying all the utilities, rent, etc, BEFORE she takes her cut.

Geez, and you're an accountant?

So you're posing as an Accountant now? You can be in charge of the free SB Tax Clinic next tax season!! :D

Quick on the draw PHD I was typing the very same thing.

AAAAMMMMEEENNN>....

Quick as PHD. That is not something to be proud of. :wink:

If you want to impress, leave PHD out of it ...:wink:

So you're posing as an Accountant now? You can be in charge of the free SB Tax Clinic next tax season!! :D

easy, by next year we'll be giving all of our paychecks to the government. Unless you aren't working, then the check goes to you...

A quote from another forum I attend...

"obama say stimulus has saved over 150,000 jobs

so with that in mind... that means that he has spent over 5 million in tax payer dollars for each job saved....

way to go you big dope"

ouch.

I don't equate wasting money to saving jobs..... most of the stimulus package is all pork money.

This from a president who campaigned last year that he would go "line by line" to get rid of pork, then signs the biggest pork bill of them all. what a joke he is... :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom