Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wed is looking good Denise. Hit the O and some other deep stuff to get out to the warm water.

WEDNESDAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15
KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEA 1 TO 2 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS A
LIGHT CHOP.

What about Thursday or Friday? The air temp is suppose to get to the 70's by then. That would be awesome!! :)

Just need more practice. Diving with Jaime (williardJ) was a blast and we had alot of fun! Can't wait to dive again!

Carolyn:shark2:

I hear you on the practice. Reel work in flow takes alot of practice. I actually did it the last few times without tying my buddy in front of me up. :wink: And diving with Jaime is a blast!!:D

Wed is looking good Denise. Hit the O and some other deep stuff to get out to the warm water.

WEDNESDAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15
KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEA 1 TO 2 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS A
LIGHT CHOP.

Holy crap the rumor is true. Where've you been hiding?

You people killed this thread with "gory" pics. It is close to Easter time. Lets liven it up with bunnies. (Mike_s that doesn't mean the HCT kind) :D

I am sorry to tell you that Easter is cancelled this year! The Easter Bunny had a little accident last year and never fully recovered!

easter_bunny_dead.jpg

Last edited:
Noooooo!!! Don't make me break out my bunny costume..:wink:

Noooooo!!! Don't make me break out my bunny costume..:wink:

funny-pictures-evil-easter-bunny-16P.jpg

I don't think the kids are up for it again this year Denise! LOL!

(Sorry...couldn't help myself...working nights makes me more crazy than usual! But it sure is funny! :rofl3:)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom