Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

your tension maybe...

:rofl3: Now that's funny. Even if it's about me it's funny.
(have to give the little monkey a break every now and then..you know, throw him a banana)

what are you doing with your mouth to make it so tired...

.....Nothing that your potty mind could come up with. I use to grind my teeth at night when I was a child (and I was such a precious child...Mike_s has some awesome photos of me) but I digress, after wearing braces it fixed my jaw for the most part until I started diving and having to bite down on the mouthpiece for extended periods of time.

(and I was such a precious child...Mike_s has some awesome photos of me).

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

:rofl3: Too funny. Actually, he is a Rocket Scientist..LOL...no joke, he is.
I kind of guessed that beings how he is in the N.Bama area and is called rocket man. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out (sorry couldn't resist!!) :rofl3::rofl3:

Mike, mike, don't DO that without a warning!! :no:

Something like, "Do not view the following picture if are currently consuming a beverage that would corrode your keyboard if spewed all over it, or have a full bladder and are no wearing Depends, or are currently at work in a quiet atmosphere, or have any other condition where an excessively loud outburst could cause problems!" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Mike, mike, don't DO that without a warning!! :no:

Something like, "Do not view the following picture if are currently consuming a beverage that would corrode your keyboard if spewed all over it, or have a full bladder and are no wearing Depends, or are currently at work in a quiet atmosphere, or have any other condition where an excessively loud outburst could cause problems!" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

For protect you from the "Initial shock", you can now prepare yourself and reveal the image once you're ready.

click the below button, only when prepared!

Fugly.jpg

Denise was pretty famous as in infant....

fussy-baby.jpg

She got roles in some pretty big action adventure movies and music video's

motorcycle-baby.jpg

kiss-baby.jpg

She was even in Wrestle-mania!

hulkhogan-baby.jpg

Also in some old Kung Foo movies and old WWII Movies
fumanchu-baby.jpg
hitler-baby.jpg

The big money came in when she played one of the baby ogre's in Shrek III

shreik-baby.jpg

hmmm... not sure about this one.... I think this might be mwhities the whole time!!! :rofl3:

nerd-baby.jpg

I'm very versatile. I could pull it off back then. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom