Just Booked May 8th - 12th Islamorada...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi kids,

Well, I have been trying like crazy to get away from the Tractor Business and get in some Keys diving. Just got off the phone with the nice folks at Ocean Quest in Islamorada and have booked for five days of diving 8-12 May. My buddy Ted (GTXL1200) from the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew will be flying down to join me. I picked the Sunset Inn for a cheap place to stay in, as the Islamorada Motel is being sold about that time, and is not available.

Anyone who is interested in joining us is welcome. I know it's during the week, but I haven't had a real dive vacation in a couple of years, and I just had to go! I like Ocean Quest (at Smugglers Cove Marina) for thier exceptionally low key appoach to diving the reefs and wrecks. Nice folks who try very hard to make your diving fun, safe and interesting. Check out their website at www.oceanquestdivecenter.com/

Drop a note if you are interested...

Tractor Tom

Mid week you say? Hmmm.. Probably not doable for me, but, I sure would like to go!

Jenny,

This trip isn't "Mid week" it's ALL WEEK. Take a day off and slide on down and dive with us!

Hmmm.. Than maybe if thing$ work out, I can sneak down for day on the weekend...
maybe make a party??
Nawwhh Conchs don't party!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom