Just back from Grand Cayman - Operator thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report on a newer operator on the East end. Ocean Frontiers is probably the best overall operator I have used, they have certainly set a high bar

Hooray, I'm using Ocean Frontier on May31-June 7 while staying at the Morritts. I like VIP services, eventhough, I put my gear together at least on the first dive and re-installed my regulator and my Atomic Cobalt dive computer on every dives. The only thing I'm torn with is critter night dive or bio luminicent night dives? Thank you for the report!

Hooray, I'm using Ocean Frontier on May31-June 7 while staying at the Morritts. I like VIP services, eventhough, I put my gear together at least on the first dive and re-installed my regulator and my Atomic Cobalt dive computer on every dives. The only thing I'm torn with is critter night dive or bio luminicent night dives? Thank you for the report!

Why limit yourself, do both night dives. If they're running the 3 tanker on Wed, strongly consider doing it, a great day of diving

Thnx for posting

I was considering the 3 tanks on Wednesday. I'm already booked for the Best of Cayman package: 3-2 tanks, a night dive, and Kittawake Wreck dive on Tuesday near Georgetown. I need to spend some time w the family. If for some reason, they just going to relax on the beach and Ocean Frontier has an opening for their 3 tanks, I will sign up. i'm going for the Green Short Challenge, but again this is my first time in Grand Cayman.

I was considering the 3 tanks on Wednesday. I'm already booked for the Best of Cayman package: 3-2 tanks, a night dive, and Kittawake Wreck dive on Tuesday near Georgetown. I need to spend some time w the family. If for some reason, they just going to relax on the beach and Ocean Frontier has an opening for their 3 tanks, I will sign up. i'm going for the Green Short Challenge, but again this is my first time in Grand Cayman.

I got 31 of the 55 in my two visits. Sure would like to return and work toward the other 24. One of my favorite destinations

Back
Top Bottom