Just back from Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doddiedawg

Reaction score
Just got back from Cabo San Lucas and the diving was awesome. Colder than I would have liked(66 to 68 degrees) but what a great trip. I got in 16 dives with Underwater Diversions. Dustin Lohman was great, as usual. This is by far the best dive shop in BCS. The have the best captains, Chemala and Santos, that take great care of you and they have the best masters. Ivan was great. We had a lot of fun. Got to do a couple deep dives at the Middle wall and Lands End was awesome. The sea lion colony was very busy. I got about 7 or 8 minutes of video of the seals. The old Japanese freighter has been unearthed around the corner at lands end and it made for so great wreck diving. Nothing to penetrate but still really cool to see. The bay was still as boring as ever, but from lands end to the north wall, there wasn't a dissappointing dive. The night dive was great, saw an octo with a body as big as a volleyball. There were lots of sea horses and a huge hermit crab. All in all what a great dive trip. I can't thank the guys at Underwater Diversions enough. Dustin, Javy, Ivan, Chemala, Santos and Lars....... Thanks for making my trip so much fun........ See ya soon.

Hi doddiedawg,
And welcome to ScubaBoard, I have dove with UD on my last trip to Cabo, they were great. And I do like the diving in Cabo. In the two trip I have dived there, I got to do Cabo Pulmo, and Gordo Banks as the highlite dives.
David

divecabo.com or call the shop at +52(country code on nextel, i don't know what the international # is 011?) 6241434004 Tell them Kevin from Sacramento sent you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom