Just Back from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HHH site is:

Bonaire Apartment Rates at Happy Holiday Homes

We did the superior 1 bedroom and paid the $75 per night. Important to remember this is for the bungalow and is NOT per person. So, I paid $75 x 6 nights, unlimited nitrox was $105 PER PERSON, truck rental was arranged through Budget and was about $315 for the week, and I had basic staples stocked in the refrig for a bit less than $30.

The total cost of this (i did not include tax, etc) was a bit over $1000 for the week including the vehicle rental.

We shopped the local markets and ate breakfast and lunch at the bungalow. We spent maybe $100 on groceries for the week, but we ate a modest breakfast and lunch. We ate out 5 nights for a cost of about $350 total. Cost for the week: about $1600. So, including airfare for two from DFW, I made it out for about $3K.

That is great. I think I will definitely look at this for my next trip which will inevitably happen next year as Bonaire seems to have become a must visit annually place. Thanks a lot for the information.

that is a great dive to do with currents...no worries as the exits to the north are easy. If the current was reverse and taking you around the island then i would be concerned about exit point.

It is also a little more exciting as you never know what is hanging around that corner of the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom