Just another beautiful day on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you visit the same dentist that the fish do!

Nice pictures!

Dave

Glad you were able to get a replacement ... We gotta get out diving soon, I think our last dive together was when your old camera flooded :(

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
Glad you were able to get a replacement ... We gotta get out diving soon, I think our last dive together was when your old camera flooded :(
Aloha, Tim

Yea sad indeed. I replaced the old 5050 a while ago. However, the new pix are taken with my new D70/Ikelite/TTL-DS125 - hooray :D
Hope to see ya soon - we're all teaching now and not doing so much "fun" stuff. What's up with that? BTW Tim - what are you up to lately?

Mark

howard4113:
I couldn't resist any longer - so I skipped out of work and took my new (to me) cam diving this morning. The vis was the best I've seen at Ulua.
We may have crossed paths. I was at Ulua Thursday morning also. Viz was so good, that I used the whole tank! Splashed in at 8:39A, out at 10:21A. The first thing I did when getting back home was to check the forecast for today and book a boat trip. The viz and conditions were superb today on Ed Robinsons 3 tank trip.

Charlie Allen

Hey Mark,

I've been busy, but at the same time I now have more dive time available :D I'm usually free Monday, Friday and Saturday mornings now - Though I'll be on Oahu for about 1/2 of March directing a day camp in Wahiawa. Hopefully we'll do some diving together in April!

Aloha, Tim

:( Oh, be quiet!!! We have just returned to cold and snowy Michigan ( 27*) after 3 glorious weeks in Maui. Had a wonderful time and have already made our condo reservations for 2009. . . .In just a few more years, we will just come to Maui and not leave!

Mark, we might have seen you at one time while we were there. . . .we were in Maui Dreams lots getting tanks, filling up Bob's rebreather tanks, etc., and all over the island. Your face does look familiar. . . .

Anyway, thanks again to Tim and Becky for diving with us; as well as Brad and Blesi and gang from B & B; Don, Rachel, and gang from Maui Dreams; Maran, Chris, Dave and Scottie from Extended Horizons-- for all the wonderful times we had with you all. See you in a couple years! And hopefully the ferry will be running by 2009, too!

Take care and thanks, Maggi

Back
Top Bottom