Just about to do my OW.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kettle

Reaction score
Hi guys, just joined the board. Haven't actually done my course yet, but I am starting this afternoon as soon as my cd arrives in the mail. Unfortunately I have to rush through my course because I am going to Guam and Yap for a week and will be diving there, which means I have to have finished the course by the weekend! A while ago someone posted a link to a sample multiple choice test and I got most of the Q's right on that so I think I should be ok. Are there any other divers from Brisbane, Australia? I'm really excited about diving, I haved snorkelled since I was very young and have my own reef in my lounge room so I think diving is the next step. See you all around.
Ben

The questions in OW are not that hard. If you are going for PADI cert, the big issue is to read and understand what is in the book. Instructors go over the questions and lead you to the right answers. It will take several dives to get comfortable with all the things you need to do right.

good luck

Relax kettle, you should do fine for your examinations. Do enjoy your dive trip to Guam & Yap, heard that they have excellence sites.

Cheers

Hi Kettle,

It's Mel from RTAW. Good to see you around here! I did my OW certification about 4 weeks ago. The questions were easy and it was all information that was highlighted in the text and then asked in the mini quizzes after each chapter. If you understand the material you'll have no trouble.:)

Have fun!
Mel:D

Hey Kettle,

Congratulations on your class - you're about to expand your world in a huge way. And what a great way to kick off your diving experiences with an exotic vacation. Enjoy! You'll have to tell us all about it.

Don't worry about the tests. By the time you take them, you'll know the information well!

ScubaSista

Hey Kettle,

Good luck on your OW cert. I got certified last week and I can't stop thinking about diving now. Relax, go over your course material and have fun. Let us know how it went.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom