Just a shout out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dulinor

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know we all love the performance and value of the gear, especially the regulators. I just want to tip my cap to the company for the service experience as well. I dropped mine in the mail on Monday and received them back on Friday. Not even a rush job. Meanwhile my wife's Atomics are in limbo.

Many thanks to Bert and the whole crew over there.

(LDS quoted 6-8 weeks so I mailed her setup to Airtech scuba the same day. They received, triaged and gave me a quote for approval quickly so I'm not unhappy but it will still be a couple of weeks before we get those back. I am a little unhappy at just how much more expensive a sealed atomic reg service cycle is than a Deep6 for similar underwater performance but that's not really the service center's fault.)

Sealed Atomic uses almost 2oz of lube that costs $50, it's both messy and expensive.
Bert rocks, we are lucky to have him

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom