Jupiter February 15-18th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TLangston

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,

I will be diving in Jupiter February 15-18th with "Jupiter Dive Charter". Anyone interested? I have read many of your posts and love to meet the characters behind the words of wisdom.

Teri

I might be out of diving funds by then. I will start looking for some aluminum cans to save up between now and then. It was so much easier back when there was a deposit on glass soda bottles:D

That is going to have to be a wait and see dive for me, but I sure do love diving Jupiter and any day diving is better than a day sticking to the lazyboy.

How about a shore dive in Fort Pierce some Sunday soon?? (conditons permitting of course). I have sent you pm in the past with no response and wondered if you are still diving that area around the SEAL museum???

Tractor Tom - Sorry I must have missed the PM. I am a rather heavy handed deleter I am sorry to report. Fort Pierce diving in the winter is very bad as a rule but sometimes you can catch a good day. If I happen to find a good weekend that I am not spending my rent on diving I will send you a PM.

...Eric, and I'm not going anywhere. Once the conditons clean up a bit, we can get together for some beach dives. Keep me in mind, my tanks are always full. Actually, once the days get longer and the water a bit warmer, we could dive afterwork. I could be over there by 6pm most nights.

Thanks!

I might be around for that dive..... Jupiter is just so absolutely amazing!

BS- Pssttt.. secrets secrets secrets.. everybody has some secrets..sshhhhhhh

TOM - AbsolUTELY! I need to dive more off Ft Pierce area. FOR instance did you know that MANY 13+ LBS lobster come right off that very beach. I have seen some when snorkeling that are roughly BedPillow sized. I have to map the Urca De Lima soon come viz, fridgid temps or school of sharks.. I have been putting it off..

back to the previously unhijacked thread of Diving in Jupiter the 15th ~ 18th. I am off the 18th...

adrisen:
I might make it to Florida after all hopefully around that time
excellent!

I have had to many drinks to figure out who is actually going to be diving with "Jupiter Dive Charter'" on the 15th -18th. So, if you see 6' 1" woman, please introduce yourself- that will be me looking for a great diving experience.

Hope to see you there,
Teri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom