June Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HE HE HE! I made up my mind, its due to my girlfriends .
June 6-9(solo) Hotel Cozumel with Tres Pelicanos
June 9-16(w friends) El CID with Scuba Mau
June 16-20(solo) I-Talum w Cenote Experience

Update time:

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Kevin --- 5-10 June --- Caribo Cozumel --- Scuba With Alison
Bubbles Below --- 6-20 June --- Can't make up her mind on where or with whom
Bert Stevens --- Last two weeks --- Allegro Cozumel --- Aldora
ScubaBoard Invasion --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
JK Oregon and Family --- 18 June - 2 July --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Basscat --- 19-28 June --- Hotel Plaza Cozumel --- Blue XTSea
Scubasis23 and sis --- 23-30 June --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive

So looking forward to getting back to Coz, It's going to be a fun!
I hate it when it gets close to trip time like this. I can barely keep it out of my mind and focus on other things!

Conflict dates so this is my new dates/hotels /operators
June 9-16 El CID/Scuba Mau
June 16-23 Coral Princess/Tres Pelicanos
June 23-25 Talum/ Cenote Experience
Flights booked and dive shop confirmed

Update time:

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Kevin --- 5-10 June --- Caribo Cozumel --- Scuba With Alison
Bubbles Below --- 6-20 June --- Can't make up her mind on where or with whom
Bert Stevens --- Last two weeks --- Allegro Cozumel --- Aldora
ScubaBoard Invasion --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
JK Oregon and Family --- 18 June - 2 July --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Basscat --- 19-28 June --- Hotel Plaza Cozumel --- Blue XTSea
Scubasis23 and sis --- 23-30 June --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive

So looking forward to getting back to Coz, It's going to be a fun!

Does anyone know what the current conditions are? I see a lot of northern looking winds on intellicast. I also am hoping/concerned about the possible tropical storm that is forming south of Cozumel.

Does anyone know what the current conditions are? I see a lot of northern looking winds on intellicast. I also am hoping/concerned about the possible tropical storm that is forming south of Cozumel.
Port is closed today due to heavy rain and wind. It looks like they are expecting a lot of rain today, several inches.

We're still at least a week out, so I hope conditions improve, but I noticed that TD/TS showing up earlier this week, too.

Port is closed today due to heavy rain and wind. It looks like they are expecting a lot of rain today, several inches.

We're still at least a week out, so I hope conditions improve, but I noticed that TD/TS showing up earlier this week, too.

We're there the 4th thru 13th, when are you there? Long term forecast looks ugghhh

We're there the 4th thru 13th, when are you there? Long term forecast looks ugghhh

Intellicast.com shows the weather getting better on the 2nd. I hope so...

I arrive on the 5th, diving 6-9. It's nearly impossible to make weather predictions more than a few days out, especially in the tropics this time of year, but accuweather is predicting a little rain on the 6th and 7th and that's it during my time there. Cloudy and rainy means vis might not be as good and it might be a little cooler on the boat, but they only close the port for high winds or really heavy rains, like heavy enough that they might swamp a boat. My first two visits to Cozumel, it rained every day, but the diving was still great.

I haven't been to Cozumel in like 17 years, looking forward to getting out of this high stress enviroment and trying to figure out where to go in July.....

Vic k and mrs. June 17th to 23rd Casa Mexicana Tres Pelicanos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom