June FEAST???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a thought -- why not push it back a week and have it up north with us? :)

So, any ideas? do we tempt fate and FEAST on the 13th :wink:.....

Anyone want to postpone a week and FEAST at the Summer Fling Multi Clan gathering?

Or maybe move FEAST to first friday(s)?

Comments?

Critique?

Ridicule? :wink:

Mack?
John?
anyone...?

I vote we do something near OHS. It's on my way home from work and I can BS at the shop from 5-6.

Let's do it with our buddies up in North Texas. Any suggestions for a location near CSSP? I don't mind doing two if some of us aren't going to make it up to the Summer Fling. :wink:

...and Melissa, if you're gonna vote on stuff try to show up! LOL!!! :D You missed a great time at Jorge's last week!

Anyone want to postpone a week and FEAST at the Summer Fling Multi Clan gathering?

Comments?

Critique?

Mack?
John?
anyone...?

Comments?

Critique?

Mack?
John?
anyone...?

I am taking vacation to make summer fling up North. I vote for CSSP area that weekend.

or am I being selfish since I have not made one of these yet?

So, since DIMWIT shirts are supposed to be in on the 12th, we are going to have FEAST on the second friday (the thirteenth) so us Austin DIMWITS can get our shirts and show them off :)

The question is where? I guess it is up to John and I since we were only swampers at last one(plus our guests). But I am open to input for a nice place to go on an early friday evening and enjoy some food and drinks along with the company of fellow divers.

So where should we meet next Friday the 13th?

The good news is it should be much easier to find a table full of DIMWIT t's :wink:

It has been difficult for newcomers to find us at some previous SSASS events, but I plan on wearing my DIMWIT logo to future events :D

How 'bout Nuevo Leon on East 6th? I had lunch there today and it was awesome. They have a fairly large bar area and plenty of room to put a bunch of tables together.

How 'bout Nuevo Leon on East 6th? I had lunch there today and it was awesome. They have a fairly large bar area and plenty of room to put a bunch of tables together.

Sounds good, I hope to make it!

Back
Top Bottom