June Dive-n-Dine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, guys. Sorry I can't make it this weekend, another time for sure. I have prior plans. I went over to Two Mile Creek a few weeks back and found another complete and good condition, rod and reel.
Lanier is sure looking better than it did this time last year.
It's going to be a good summer at Lanier.

gonna be late....probably about 230 - 300 .

Last edited:
Had a great time. We had 6 divers and 6 non-divers show up. Did two dives (one before and one after lunch). Had sausage, BBQ chicken and hotdogs along with the usual side dishs and great weather! Was a fun time!

Mike

Did you all sent date for July Dive and Dine?

I believe we are shooting for the 11th or 12th...what does everyone think of those dates?

I could do the 11th or 12th! It would be nice to see everyone again. How's the lake level?

Jeremy

Jeremy,

Good to see you again! The Lake is as high as I have seen, only about 4 feet below full pool. All the big rocks at Mask Cove are under at least a foot or more of water and all the buoys are floating!

Does anyone have a preference for the 11th or 12th? If not we will make it the 11th.

Mike

12th works better for me

Back
Top Bottom