June Dive-n-Dine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mark it's Clay glad to see the dive is on for Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone and diving. Took my tanks up to be filled they are going to put the new burst disks in a fill them to 3000 instead of 2640

Might be able to after all. Her plans changed. She might come with me as well....yes she dives as well not as much though. I'll just need to go rent her a wetsuit and a tank tomorrow. Mark, is the offer to use one of your tanks still open???? Probably wont be there till around noon or noon thirty. I'm going to pull everything out tonight and check to make sure everthing else still works.

Sure no problem with the tank. Clay I was getting ready to call you but I see you found Scubaboard. I am ready to get some dives in,aqnd by the way welcome to Scubaboard.

anyone got an idea what the water temp is out there

Hello Looneys,

Well, I just found your thread and I am committed to moving furniture and the boat dock on Lake Hartwell this weekend.:shakehead:

However, I would love to go diving in Lanier sometime in the near future. I am still new to diving and if you would not mind having a rookie hanging around with you, I would love to join you on some dives.

anyone got an idea what the water temp is out there

the temps would be 70 or so surface temps to 60s below the first thermocline to 50s below the second thermocline,I have hit a third thermocline on a 100 ft dive but rarely go that deep as there is not much too see past 80 ft. Where we are diving the deepest spot I have found is 80-90 ft,but that is way out in the channel,we did find a boat sunk out there. Temps should be high 50s to low 60s.

I'm planning on using a 5mm full.

I have some sausage and chicken quarters and will bring buns, mustard, relish and ketchup. I will also bring some bottled green tea. What is everyone else bringing?

I'm going to miss this one. My bride is doing her OW checkout dives on Saturday at Pelham. I am finishing my drysuit class just in time for summer! We will be out on Lanier Sunday for Karens 4th certification dive.

I'll plan on bringing some hamburger patties, buns, chips and water

Let's not forget cupps, plates and plastic ware as well as paper towels!

Back
Top Bottom