June Dive-n-Dine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How does Saturday sound to everyone,I have some friends that want to come but are busy with church Sunday?

how long a drive do you think it is from Acworth to whrere yall are diving???

coud one of you guys pm me directions to where yall are diving. I want to try to stop out there. Might not be able to come out to dive, but would like to meet some of yall and dive with you in the future. All my gear is packed up and probably wont have enough time to get it together. Also would have to go get tanks, i have two that are past hydro.

Go north on ga 400 get off on exit 14 ga hwy 20 take a right get in the left lane and turn at market place blvd.,there is a home depot there,it is only a few hundred yards from 400 exit,go about 1.5 miles turn right on Buford dam road,it is about 5 miles to the dam,you will go past sawnee campground,Westbank park is right past the campground on the left about a quarter mile,go through the gate and turn left right past the gate into the parking lot. I drive a red dodge truck with a camper top with scuba stickers on the back. I will be there about 10am saturday morning. I will have a extra tank if you need one,there is a shop in town if we need extra fills.

Thank you for the offer. Probably not gonna make it at all. Evidently my wife and my calenders weren't sinked right(I didnt look at hers to make sure mine was right) and she has plans for the day. Still trying to get her to change things though.....

Might be able to after all. Her plans changed. She might come with me as well....yes she dives as well not as much though. I'll just need to go rent her a wetsuit and a tank tomorrow. Mark, is the offer to use one of your tanks still open???? Probably wont be there till around noon or noon thirty. I'm going to pull everything out tonight and check to make sure everthing else still works.

I can bring an extra tank as well as my doubles so we should be covered.

Back
Top Bottom