June 7-14, 2008 Habitat Curacao Resort $725pp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wnfdivermel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few spots open for a weeklong trip to Curacao. This is a FUN group trip through a local dive shop!

We're staying at Habitat Curacao Resort in the Lanai Villas (2-bed, 2-bath with kitchenette - 4pp). + 6 days of 2-tank boat dives and unlimited tanks for shore diving 24 hours a day! We'll be diving around the clock (up to 6 dives daily)
~Walls, Beautiful Reefs, Wrecks, Drift Dives, Night Dives, Group Trip~

Cost is $725 per diver for accommodations and diving, airport transfers, and hotel taxes. Non-divers are $325 if staying with a diver. (The resort has a spa on-site for the vacationers...something to think about).

Singles and couples welcome - we dive as a group, and there is always a buddy to pair up with. There are plenty of land activities as well to suit all interests during sit times.

please feel free to check out HABITAT CURACAO RESORT Dive Resort - Dive Curacao's PADI 5 Star Diving Center, Luxury Caribbean Spa or www. curacao.com for more general info. about the resort or the island life.

I have 8 spots open for this Wet-N-Fla Group Trip - June 7-June 14, 2008 - and am looking for singles, couples, families, or groups to fill spaces.

Email me for more info. and to sign up now. Travel is through Wet-N-Fla Scuba in Lake Mary, FL, and cost is retail - same as if booking though resort - but you get a personal trip leader + dive guide if you like.

I need payment in full no later than March 25th.

Thanks for looking, Melissa
and feel free to email me with questions and sign up now!

mreklemm0@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom