June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
When's the heavy drinking going to commence?

you tell us :D

where's the list? i can't find it :rofl3:

caloy
myra
jon
dea
dennis
amie
catherine#####
gio
tim
jag
iris
van
kat
maggie
carlo
luke

@mike v: is howard doing your class?

who else?
crackboy
matthew
pak
purple
chip

I say we do it like the March DOR last year. Drink on the 10th so that we can all be hung over on the 11th and crash into corals on our dives. Then all out liver damage on the 11th :D

btw, what booze do you want us overseas fellas to bring to this gathering? I'll be hitting the duty free stores just like tim :D

midwestdvr:
I say we do it like the March DOR last year. Drink on the 10th so that we can all be hung over on the 11th and crash into corals on our dives. Then all out liver damage on the 11th :D

that's more like it.

btw, the sole remaining PPD banner is with me :wink:

Gio, what are your dates and where are you staying? Catherine is going to have a great time meeting the PPD.

Diver Dennis:
Gio, what are your dates and where are you staying? Catherine is going to have a great time meeting the PPD.
Dennis, I will probably be there either June 5th or 6th and will probably be staying at Portofino (my usual place).

Back
Top Bottom