June 15th dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alecto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I'm coming up to NorCal for a baby shower on the 14th. I thought it would be fun to do some diving on that Sunday the 15th in the Monterey area before I drive back down to Los Angeles. I haven't done any northern diving before, but I do dive the LA waters so I'm familiar with cold water diving. Well maybe not as cold as you guys.

I have all my own equipment including a 100cf tank. I would probably want to rent a 2nd tank for a second dive or get a refill. Anyone looking for a dive buddy or have suggestions on boats, etc? I think I would prefer to do shore dives to save money but I'm open to going on a boat. Where would be a good place to dive for that time of year?

if you don't find anyone else, let me know. i wasn't planning on it since conditions didn't look that great.

Are the conditions looking poor still? Trying to figure if I'm packing my dive gear or letting this one go

Back
Top Bottom