July FEAST!!! on the 11@ The Tavern

FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FEAST today!

See y'all there, see those who can't make it next go round.

I should be at Tavern b4 6:30, but if you beat me there tell them you are with swampers dive group or give them my name (matt townsend), otherwise I'll be wearing my DIMWIT t (not sure whether gray or black yet), shorts, and tevas.

Dear, Im not sure if stating the shoes you will be wearing will give you away unless you say Tevas with SOCKS ...shudder :D Im solo tonight so we will see if I can make it, I have a standard with a messed up left knee.

Melissa and I are going to be able to make it. We'll probably mosey on in about 6:30 as well.

(I can't believe that FireFox's spell checker actually accepted the word "mosey")

Chris

Melissa and I are going to be able to make it. We'll probably mosey on in about 6:30 as well.

(I can't believe that FireFox's spell checker actually accepted the word "mosey")

Chris

I cant believe you actually said mosey

Fun FEAST tonight, nice to see Matt and hear about his wreck and tech diving. Lisa Marie, Melissa and Chris showed as well. Enjoyed good eats at the Tavern and lots of dive talk.
Vote for next FEAST went for Boat House Grill (next to DW II closed location) @620 just south of 2222. Second friday in august at 6:30. Watch for thread and poll coming soon to a swamper forum near you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom