July Cozumel Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fair enough. Sorry if I was snippy, but what was certainly by my standards, and all of those around us, an incidental, if not amusing incident turned into probably my best photo of the trip shot from the hip, has turned quite a few people to jump my ass over it.

I laughed at this situation, much like this morning when I bounced a small foam ball across my living room floor this morning. My pappilion, Trinity, launched through the air after the bounce flying into the floor speaker knocking everything off of it, and the corner rack next to it. No doubt this was probably a bit traumatic to my poor little puppy at first, but the act in of itself was amusing to witness, much like the "Puffer fish gone mad." as we described it on the boat.

The taking of the photo was more instinct than anything else. I didn't even realize there were Puffer fish in Cozumel. This was my 32nd dive in Cozumel and is the only one I've ever seen, and taking a picture is what comes natural to me when I see something rare like that.

Nice pictures right up until the last one, if people keep doing that there will be no more puffer fish left in Cozumel!!!!

Nice pics. DSLR looks sharp.

I am in no way in favor of "molesting" fish, however, I have over 50 dives in the ocean and 150 overall and have kept aquariums for over 15 years. I have kept a porcupine puffer for over 5 years that "blows up" regulary for no appareant reason other to "stretch". Dont't touch...leave only bubbles...but give the guy a break..I think the fish is OK.

Great Shots, I leave on Sat to do some diving in Cozumel. I will be taking pic with my Oly 750, with an underwater housing. I can only hope that mine come out as good as yours.

Back
Top Bottom