July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker, I have the best deal. Working 3 days a week and being full time pay. Oh yeah and if I am careful on which days I pick I get a 5 day break every two weeks! Pays to be a nurse.

Where is the closest air fill station to FRP? My brother and I are planning on coming down sometime during the holiday weekend. Maybe we will see ya' down there.

About 15 minutes away. 10 if I am driving and they are closing in 11. I usually make one big trip to get fills for everyone sometime during the weekend. Doesn't have to be me but I am usually the only one with a truck.

If I can find the land piranha I will run him up a pole. :D Just look for him.

That is probably fills and all. They do a ton of air fills. Nitrox just adds to the $$.

sad to say but I have to work this weekend so I can't make it on the 4th but am off the following weekend might concider aroad trip then.....

You just don't want to reride the donkey! :D

Back
Top Bottom