July 4th Weekend 3 days, 9 Dives with the crew of the Shearwater from JASA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdandvalerie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
In West Palm Beach, you couldn't have asked for a better weekend of diving. We were aboard the Shearwater for a change, which is the Deep Obsession's big sister. A large vessel which normally does week long trips to the Bahamas. Conditions were good all weekend, minimal seas, mild currents, warm water temps and good vis.

Valerie took the macro lens and I shot WA all weekend (though I had to sit out on the 4th as work unfortunately got in the way).

Turtles are still everywhere, the usual suspects of Loggerhead, Hawksbills, and Greens. Turtle Mound really earns its name during the sea turtle mating months. Valerie provided some great modeling and scope to quite a few shots of the local sea turtles.

Dive sites ranged far north and south of the inlet and included: Corridor, Midreed, Pauls, Ron's, Flower Garden, Breaker's, Juno Ledge, and Bath and Tennis.

nice.

nice shots....my favs are #4 and #7.

Back
Top Bottom