July 4th - Non Diving Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can also take them to the LBJ ranch in Johnson City. Its mostly a driving tour, but I think you can tour the old house. Also, the LBJ library might bring back some memories of what things were like back then. I know Dripping Springs has some sort of museum too. I think it's the Potter's house, but not sure. Check with the Chamber of Commerce. They could probably offer up some ideas.

Only in Texas would a trip from Austin to Waco and back be referred to as "a short trip".

Agreed. Course I never lived in Alaska... :confused:

When I have out of town relatives visit I leave town and go solo dive for the weekend and everybody has a great time

:wink:

When I have out of town relatives visit I leave town and go solo dive for the weekend and everybody has a great time

:wink:

A true win-win :)

A true win-win :)

That's why HE'LL be governor one day and the rest of us won't. That and the cowboy hat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom