July 4 Sunset Cruise with Cozumel Sailing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to DiverG for setting up this cruise. We did miss you, but Pelagicsal had a great idea to give you a toast in your absence. I hope you felt the love. We had a lovely evening on the water with great company. So Thanks again Greg!

It was so nice to meet Pelagicsal and share the cruise with her. We also got to meet Brules and his lovely wife earlier in the week for dinner. It so nice how ScubaBoard brings us all together! :blinking:

I let Karen and Dan, know that the group had a great time on the cruise. I also told her why I had to skip the cruise. She refunded me my deposit, and I did not even ask her to do that.

She did request that you post your experiece of the cruise on tripadvisor. So if anyone here participates on trip advisor please post your experience. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom