July 4 Sunset Cruise with Cozumel Sailing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm creating this thread to see if there is enough interest from Invasion members to charter the boat for a 4th of July sunset cruise. The cruise would include premium booze and great snacks. Price will be around $35. I've included a link to Cozumel Sailing sunset cruise page. If you are not a member of the Invasion crew please sign up anyway. Priority would be given to Invasion members though.

At this point, this is only to gauge interest to see if we have enough people to fully charter the boat. If we don't we may still have enough people to do a public trip. Make sure you include the total number in your party, and if any are not drinkers.

BLUE = Invason Crew
Red = Non Invasion Scubaboard member

1. diverg
2. Pansiren
3. Pelagicsal
4. James R. & Janet
5. TomZ and RebecccZ

Last edited:
Great idea... count us in!

James & Janet .. and we will drink at least a little bit hehe :D

Sing it with me...
Lady in re-e-e-e-e-e-edddd...

Thanks for throwing me on the list. We'll see what happens...

Update: I'm confident that there will be a trip on July 4th. It is just whether it will be just us or a public trip. Need a minimum of 12 people to make an open public trip. We need only 3 more to make that number. Our 7 plus she has a couple looking for a trip that week. For a private trip we'll need to 20 people with a max of 25. There may be a small price break for that number.

Roxanne, I did ask about pick up at the Hotel Cozumel, and Karen didn't think it was possible due to the depth. She will check with Captain Dan about that. They also like the marina better due to it being protected waters for boarding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom