July 21st is our favorite Mermaid's birthday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!!!!! I wish I had known. I have been promising to come down there and help with your "yard" problems....I could have made this the day. I hope you get to spend the day doing only that which brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.

Happy birthday, Sandy. It is also the birthday of two of my former GFs... but they were twins.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an AWESOME dive buddy and a beautiful woman!!! ENJOY!!!

Awwww, thanks, everyone! My birthday has been fantastic! It started last night with my son cooking me a huge gourmet dinner. Today I went diving in Jupiter and met a diver who also was celebrating his birthday today. Now I'm home, cleaned up, and enjoying the company of Jake, Amber, Baby Alex, and all the house animals. Will be going diving again tomorrow (morning AND afternoon), Thurs, and Fri. Life is good!

Wow I can dive with you and watch U drink and I didn't even know it was your birthday.A best kept secrete

Happy Birthday Sandy

:balloons: :cheers: :party:

Happy Birthday to the Original Mermaid!!

HBStarsRainbowFlash.gif

You know....in a way...you got this for your birthday!!

PresentBabySurprise.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!
I WISH YOU A DAY WITHOUT ANY LOSERS DRESSED IN TIN FOIL!:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :balloons:

Happy Birthday Sandy!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:balloons: Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!! :balloons:​

birthday_mermaid.gif

I couldn't have said it any better than Erwin... Wow, that man is smooth!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom