July 2006 Cozumel Trip Report Blue XT Sea/Caribe Blu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny:
Delta Airlines flys direct to CZM from Atlanta. Flights aren't every day, but can be worth it to tweak your plans so you don't have to change planes in Dallas or Houston.

this must be a recent thing. or maybe I just completely missed the fact they fly there. I wish I would have noticed this before I bought the tickets. oh well 13 days left to go!

gajeep94yj:
this must be a recent thing. or maybe I just completely missed the fact they fly there. I wish I would have noticed this before I bought the tickets. oh well 13 days left to go!

Delta has been flying here direct from Atlanta for two or three years now. It's not everyday though. I THINK the current Delta schedule is Saturday & Wednesday...but that could have changed or I could just be wrong period :)

DIvemaster234:
What camera setup are you using your pics are great.
Thanks Divemaster234. I use the Nikon D70 (which I love) for land pix. For underwater I use an old Canon S30 from 2001 with the WP-DC300 underwater housing. I figure if/when the camera case floods the camera can be cheaply replaced from ebay. This was the first trip I used on it, will probably get a strobe for my next trip.

Christi:
Delta has been flying here direct from Atlanta for two or three years now. It's not everyday though. I THINK the current Delta schedule is Saturday & Wednesday...but that could have changed or I could just be wrong period :)
Currently Delta flies direct to Cozumel from Atlanta on Thurs, Sat, and Sun but it will change to Tues, Sat, and Sun sometime this fall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom