Journal of my new PADI course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that was really cool reading. I did my class work a couple of months ago with Anderson Aquatics (only it was a NAUI class instead of PADI), now just waiting for the lake to warm up a little before I go out to waterton. I've already set my dates to go - July 13/14. Reading your narritive helped me understand what kinds of things will take place during the open water dives, as well as giving me some things to watch out for. Thanks for all the info!

Wow, that was really cool reading. I did my class work a couple of months ago with Anderson Aquatics (only it was a NAUI class instead of PADI), now just waiting for the lake to warm up a little before I go out to waterton. I've already set my dates to go - July 13/14. Reading your narritive helped me understand what kinds of things will take place during the open water dives, as well as giving me some things to watch out for. Thanks for all the info!

No problem. Do we know each other? I too am from the Bridge and did all this at Anderson's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom