Jonathan Bird's Blue World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

louisianadiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with Blue World in any way, but it's a cool site to see short, professional videos. Check out Jonathan Bird's Blue World and have a look. I had an opportunity to dive with Jonathan a few weeks ago as he was working on an episode about Bahama sharks. Here's a shot of cameraman Pierre Seguin getting some footage for that episode (presumably).
d94bdd30.jpg

Clay

Wow, I just found this thread.

Pretty exciting developments on this program. We started on the internet and are now airing on public TV across the USA since May. We are beginning the search for an underwriter for the second season of the program, being shot in HD. For information on your local broadcast or to watch on-line for free, check it out:

Jonathan Bird's Blue World

The program is in use as an educational tool in schools all around the world and we have developed study guides to aid educators in getting the most out of the segments. A new segment is added to the site each month. The program has been awarded the CINE Golden Eagle award, and has been endorsed by the NEA and the National Science Teachers Association. But the coolest thing is that we appeared on the PCMag.com website as "One of the top 10 web programs to watch during the writers strike."

I hope divers will check it out....it's a fun show which will interest anyone that loves the ocean.

Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom