join a dive this dive group and all your training if free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the title of this thread I thought it was a U.S. Navy recruitment pitch.

Posted via Mobile Device

go to the web site..

I did. I don't see much more listed there than you've provided here so far.

I only saw this one on a MySpace blog:

October 6, 2009 - Tuesday

join now
Category: Sports
There are a few advantages to this system -

It is free, after joining port diving {$60.00 a month) you are insured, all your training is free.

There are no time limits on training, it doesn't matter whether it takes 4 dives or 40 to master your skills, or if you can only do 1 day a week for two months.

Training is continuous, after you have your basic OW cert you will more than likely dive with your instructor on a regular basis within the club, who will take on a mentoring role. Assuming you continue to improve, these dives will start to count toward your higher certs.

Because it is club based you build up a large number of buddies quite quickly and you get access to the club , You need to be active, port diving member ,. It encourages people to dive regularly as part of the club and to continue developing your skills.

e-mail for club form and payment methed
portdiving@hotmail.com

and

Oct 6 2009 12:57 PM
There are a few advantages to this system -

It is free, after joining port diving {$60.00 a month) you are insured, all your training is free.

There are no time limits on training, it doesn't matter whether it takes 4 dives or 40 to master your skills, or if you can only do 1 day a week for two months.

Training is continuous, after you have your basic OW cert you will more than likely dive with your instructor on a regular basis within the club, who will take on a mentoring role. Assuming you continue to improve, these dives will start to count toward your higher certs.

Because it is club based you build up a large number of buddies quite quickly and you get access to the club , You need to be active, port diving member ,. It encourages people to dive regularly as part of the club and to continue developing your skills.

If there is more to it that I am missing, please provide a direct link.

we have padi books for u , they stay at the club and they don't get wrote in, if there is work to be done out of them we have cops for u to wright on..

:shakehead: You my friend are just in trouble now,be sure PADI is reading this.
They might not be a member as such but they do read.
Like it or not but PADI has copyright on those books.
One of their rules is EACH student should have their own copy,unless they are members of the same FAMILY.Your club does not meet that criteria.:shakehead:

If I where you I would be VERY carefull with your posting here.

go to the web site..

I did and it does not give location, dive agency or instructors. Its a myspace page for goodness sake. You just put it up there and think that is sufficient to starting a club. Please. That was a complete waste of my valuable time.

Are you organized with the state that your or working out of? Or any state for that matter. Are you going to a for-profit club or not for profit? Are you restricting membership as clubs are allowed to do or is it open to all? These are important questions, just to name a few, that you need to address.

But first you need to hire a Lawyer so you can make sure that what you are doing is legal in the state your are organizing in as well as make sure that you have all the permissions you need from the certifying agencies.

Secondly, and probably most important, you need a marketing guru since you don't seem to have the abilities to market yourself. Presentation is the key to a successful business (or club in this case) and your presentation skills thus far shown are deplorable.

But first you need to hire a Lawyer so you can make sure that what you are doing is legal in the state your are organizing in as well as make sure that you have all the permissions you need from the certifying agencies.

Secondly, and probably most important, you need a marketing guru since you don't seem to have the abilities to market yourself. Presentation is the key to a successful business (or club in this case) and your presentation skills thus far shown are deplorable.

If you wanna handle the legal issues, I'll do the marketing. :D

we would find u a Instructor that can train u in expedition trimix,as long as you are a current member of are group. go to the web site and submit your request.
You don't have a website. You have a MYSPACE page for heaven's sake.

go to the web site..
You don't have a website. You have a MYSPACE page for heaven's sake. But I repeat myself.

It this all a joke or something? There's no way this could be for real.

The grammar and spelling make me laugh.

This reminds me an awful lot of the alleged DM, alleged ex military diver that was banned from here not long ago, I wish I could remember his user title because the grammar and attitude have striking similarities..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom